Free Technical Support during COVID19 outbreak
The Novel Coronavirus pandemic has touched everyday life all around the globe. We want to help.
Companies are transitioning to virtual offices, while teachers and students are engaging in widespread online teaching for the first time.
We know how difficult working with new technologies can be sometimes. So we're extending our expertise of all things technical to the community at large.
Accept the privacy prompt and fill out the yellow form below to be connected to a IT expert or
start a chat in a new window.
Examples of Free Covid19 Tech Help Topics
This list is incomplete. We help with any technical issues to the best of our ability.
Services for Remote Workers
- Home Network troubleshooting
- Help with videoconferencing apps
- Help with file sharing apps and tools
- Help with basic file conversion and export (pdf creation, microsoft office files, etc.)
Services for Teachers and Educators
- Google Classroom Setup and Administration
- Google Slides Administration
- Microsoft Teams for Remote Learning
- Google Meet for Remote Learning
- SeeSaw Installation and Adminstration
- FlipGrid Setup and Sharing
- GoGuardian Deployment and Usage
- Schoology for Teachers and Admins
Services for Students
- Chromebook help
- Help with student email and other communications methods
- Application installation and setup
- Help with other assigned device
- Google Classroom for Students
- Schoology for Students
Help with all the following services
- Free Zoom Troubleshooting - Installation and video/audio help
- Slack - Channel and Team Creation, Admin Help
- Microsoft Teams Administration and videoconferencing
- GoToMeeting - User Administration, Meeting Scheduling and Usage
- Discord - Server administration, team management and videoconferencing
- Other Communication and videoconferencing apps
Note that Forensic IT is offering this service for free and using volunteers to man the support efforts.
We are more than willing to help community members of all types with IT related issues, including small businesses that are most impacted However, we reserve the right to deny any commercial application of our support that we deem unrelated to impacts of
Support offerings for Businesses
Forensic IT prides itself with detail and data-oriented support and is always there to lend a hand. If your business could use
Top-tier IT Support
contact us today.